Zions Weather Group!
Keeping You Covered!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DSiChat

Hello you! Login here to chat! Sponsered By
Zions Weather Group!
Keeping You Covered!

DSiChat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS are ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. Opera is a product of Online-Talk Inc. This website is ©2011-2012 Tristan Clements. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon 12 Apr 2021, 6:22 pm

News

Todays News: Congratulations to J_Goodwin16 for the User of the Month award!

Poll

Do you like new command's?

View results

Who’s Admin?

1) Xela 2) coldjack1589 3) rickyLOLZ 4) HullBreach 5) star toad 6) starlow 7) J_Goodwin16 8) cheesefreak 9) kisses98 10) macbookair123 ----- Site Creator: HullBreach

2 posters

May you rest in peace Wang Yue/YueYue..2011/10/19 - Made by Starlow (I don't take any credit)

Poll

Should the murderer of YueYue be killed?

HullBreach
    HullBreach
    Overlord
    Overlord

Points (this will raise your reputation) : 85

Character sheet
    Um...: I don

May you rest in peace Wang Yue/YueYue..2011/10/19 - Made by Starlow (I don't take any credit) Empty May you rest in peace Wang Yue/YueYue..2011/10/19 - Made by Starlow (I don't take any credit)

Post by HullBreach Sat 19 Nov 2011, 4:28 am

Wang Yue/YueYue, a 2yr old toddler, in china, walking down the road, then a van came but claiming he didn't see the girl and ran over her not once, but twice. The van ran over her stomach, leaveing her in a coma, crying and bleeding. About 10 passbyers ignored her while she was in pain on the road. Then a truck came by and ran over her legs, breaking them by weight of the truck, as seen a rubbish collecter name Chen Xeileal saw her and pick her of the the road and calling for help, then her mother came and saw her in great pain. (Qui FeiFei) Crying, while the mother bring YueYue to the hospital, she was taken to the room in great care......Sadly..Last week while that happened, YueYue pass away, leaving the mother and father in great sadness and pain....Gift where given them to comfort them..Make them feel happy...But the loss of there daugther..Wasn't replaceable...Chen xeila (56yrs old) was rewarded $10,000 for her rescue....
    My thoughts: When I heard the news I stoped...Think about it and went to the computer quickly and when on the news website and on youtube. search title: Young toddler getting ran over in china.
    Search on google, also on Youtube.
    I look at the news and videos and cry, I felt how her parents felt....The pain and sorrow. The mother: I wanted to die instead of her, Chen: You must always help a young life or elder life because thats the right thing to do. I hope this teaches you a leason. May she Rest In Peace, Young little YueYue......-crys-
    (pictures and links will be provided soon)
    Reason she died: Brain dead, broken legs, coma, pain.....

The drivers will be executed for the murder of....Poor YueYue.....

We must all treat everyone with great respect...Like the animals and the envor....

Again, we all love you YueYue, we wish you the best of you and a peaceful life in heaven as we speak....
    HullBreach
    HullBreach
    Overlord
    Overlord

Points (this will raise your reputation) : 85

Character sheet
    Um...: I don

May you rest in peace Wang Yue/YueYue..2011/10/19 - Made by Starlow (I don't take any credit) Empty Re: May you rest in peace Wang Yue/YueYue..2011/10/19 - Made by Starlow (I don't take any credit)

Post by HullBreach Sat 19 Nov 2011, 4:29 am

Featured: Yes - HullBreach
    Rsebel
    Emploee
    Emploee

Points (this will raise your reputation) : 8

May you rest in peace Wang Yue/YueYue..2011/10/19 - Made by Starlow (I don't take any credit) Empty Re: May you rest in peace Wang Yue/YueYue..2011/10/19 - Made by Starlow (I don't take any credit)

Post by Rsebel Wed 18 Sep 2013, 6:47 am

No
    Rsebel
    Emploee
    Emploee

Points (this will raise your reputation) : 8

Post by Rsebel Wed 18 Sep 2013, 6:52 am

Idk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:42 am